30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Minerva, that’s why we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
If you don't receive replied mail from us, pls check if it went to your junk mail folder.
1. Final Sale and Flash Sale items are not eligible for refund, exchange or resize.
2." Design your own" items, the stone color, metal, and chain length, etc. chosen based on your personal preference are non-refundable. Minerva will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of these items.
3. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable. Minerva will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of the personalized items.
4. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra $15). Minerva will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of the special items.
5. Items without a jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
6. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receiving your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account or in the form of store credit as you requested.
* If you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of Minerva representatives to get an authorization. email@example.com
* The shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Minerva will reimburse customer $10 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Minerva within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
2.Customer does not like the item in person.
* Once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin production on the items. If the cancellation is made less than 12 hours after order was placed, there would be no cancellation fee. If the cancellation is over 12 hours after order was placed, there would be a 30% cancellation fee. If the package has already been sent, you will not be able to cancel the order.
* Minerva reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies, please contact our Customer Service Representatives.